Optimize Your Cash Flow. Maximize Your Performance.
Payables and Receivables
Manage your company’s cash flow efficiently with our full range of treasury management services.
Your time is valuable. Express Deposit is simple to set up and easy to use, and features multiple layers of security. Check deposits can be made directly from your computer. You’ll be able to access your cash quickly—deposits sent to Northwest Bank before 9 p.m. Monday through Friday are available the next business day.
Simplify payables and receivables with Northwest ACH. It provides a low-cost, flexible and reliable payment network for direct deposit of payroll and vendor payments. You can also initiate ACH debits for collection of receivables. ACH Block is available for fraud protection, and our Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) service provides reporting of all your ACH transactions.
Our ACH services enable your business to:
- Save money on the cost of writing and delivering checks
- Eliminate the likelihood of lost checks (and the cost of replacing them)
- Offer direct deposits to employees
- Electronically receive ACH remittance addenda information
- Experience faster collection of vendor payments
Learn how to navigate our new ACH experience with these interactive demos:
Short on time? Our EDI Reporting delivers all the information you need the easy way—without a costly or time-consuming implementation process. We offer both summary and detailed remittance reporting, so you can have the information you want when you need it.
Our convenient, simple-to-use Positive Pay puts you in control of your disbursements to help protect you from fraud. For added peace of mind, our Online Banking system allows you to monitor checks and ACH transactions on a daily basis.
Wire Transfer Services
Send or receive money from across the country or around the world simply and securely with our wire transfer service. Plus, your transfer will happen almost immediately. Test drive our wire transfer services with these step-by-step demos:
Business Debit Card
Tracking your business expenses just got easier. Our business debit card works just like a check, but it’s faster and simpler. Purchases are deducted directly from the business checking account linked to your card which allows for more accurate, clearer expense tracking. Plus, you’ll enjoy these other advantages:
- Accepted at more places than traditional business checks—anywhere Visa® is accepted
- Free banking at more than 55,000 ATMs in the Allpoint® network
- Cash and check deposits can be made 24/7 at Northwest Automatic Deposit ATMs (available in certain locations)
Merchant Services Provided by Clover
Northwest offers a variety of payment processing systems to meet the changing demands of your business, including:
In-store: Ensure that every customer who walks through your door has a seamless, convenient buying experience no matter how they choose to pay.
Online: Make your goods and services accessible to more customers with our fast, secure online payment options.
Mobile: Accept payments quickly, easily and securely on your iPhone, iPad, Android, or Android tablet.
Learn more about our Merchant Services program.
Let us focus on processing your payments, so you can focus on growing your business. Our Lockbox Services offer a convenient way to collect payments from your customers—and streamline your daily accounts receivable process.
Retail and wholesale payments are mailed to your lockbox, picked up daily by Northwest and deposited directly to your business checking account. Detailed reports providing payment information are available for easy import to your accounts receivable system.
Lockbox Services allows you to:
- Eliminate the time-consuming manual process of posting accounts receivable
- Make fewer trips to the bank
- Gain access to reports that are available in many formats, and can be customized to automatically update your accounts receivable system
- Have your retail and wholesale lockbox payments sent directly to the bank to minimize the risk of internal fraud losses
We'd love to talk